Beginning Monday, August 3, Kids Club will be closed until further notice.
Our main goal is to have you feel safe bringing your children with you while you workout. Please review our enhanced protocols designed to ensure that your experience is safe and positive.
Monday through Thursday
8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 to 7 p.m.
8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 to 6 p.m.
8 to 11 a.m.
In compliance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and our mask policy, children 3 years of age and older are required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility. No child under the age of 3 is permitted in Kids Club at this time.
For the safety of your child, Kids Club will be limiting the number of children per hour to 10. To monitor this, we are requiring advanced registration through myiclubonline.com. You can reserve your 1 hour time slot and pay online 24 hours in advance to your reserved time slot. As a courtesy, please have your reservation booked by 3 p.m. the day prior.
Punch Cards and Express Passes will not be used for payment at this time. Please note that these cards and passes will be credited to your member account to be used at a later date.
Check in & out
- Only one parent per child is allowed at check in & out.
- Children’s temperatures will be taken with a touchless thermometer upon entry of facility. Anyone displaying a temperature over 100.4°F will get a secondary reading. Anyone confirmed to have a temperature over 100.4°F will not be allowed Kids Club access. Kids Club staff will also follow the same process.
- Parents should not bring their children to the Kids Club if they have a low-grade fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or any other signs of illness and contact over the past 14 days with anyone with a respiratory illness or a COVID-19 diagnosis.
Snacks, food & personal Items
- Children are not permitted to bring outside toys and blankets into the Kids Club.
- Parents should bring their children changed with a fresh diaper. Parents will be paged if a diaper change is needed
- Snacks, food and bottles are not permitted at this time.
- Staff will wash their hands every 30 minutes, as well as after touching their face and using the restroom.
- In addition to our regular cleaning, the Kids Club will be doing deep cleaning every hour.
- Toys that are not easily cleaned have been removed.