West Wood Health & Fitness Center is an extension of the health promotion and wellness activities currently provided by ProHealth Care. It represents ProHealth Care's commitment to not only providing high quality care for the sick, but helping the community improve its health and quality of life through disease prevention and health promotion.
West Wood Health and Fitness Center offers a variety of memberships. A one time enrollment fee will be paid upon joining. The two year contract, one year contract or monthly membership fee entitles members to unlimited use of the facility. Member dues are collected through EFT (electronic funds transfer) or 12/24 months paid in full.
What does my Membership Include?
- Complimentary fitness evaluation
- Complimentary program orientation
- Use of men's and women's locker rooms with amenities, including towel service
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Guidance and instruction from certified, professional staff
- Multi-sport full gymnasium
- Family fitness times
- Indoor cushioned walking / running track
- Group fitness classes
- Five lane lap pool and warm water therapy pool
- Medically directed programming
- Private whirlpools, steam rooms and saunas
Additional Services Available
Full Service Day Spa with FREE child care
- Facials, Waxing and Skin Treatments
- Nail Services
Mind Body Classes including
Pilates Equipment Training
Child Care - Six Weeks and Older